Acne, rashes, breakouts and more; the skin concerns that come with winter are endless!
So how about a DIY face pack to indulge in, over the winter weekends? Read ahead to find out how to make your own DIY face pack…
What you will need:
- 8-10 Neem leaves
- 6 tbsp Rose water
- 2 tbsp Fuller’s Earth
- 2 tbsp Yoghurt
- 5 drops Olive Oil
- Make a thick paste of neem leaves and water in a mixer. Take out the paste in a spoon and keep it aside.
- Mix fuller’s earth, yogurt and rose water in a bowl to form a paste. Continue stirring till a fine paste of medium consistency is formed.
- Add few drops of olive oil and the neem paste in the mixture and stir it again.
- Mix it until a thick paste is formed.
- Voila, your face pack is ready!
- Apply the face mask evenly on your face and neck. Avoid the eye area.
- Let it sit for 20-30 minutes before rinsing it off with cold water.
- Use light, circular motions while washing off to get a mild scrub effect.
- Use this face mask at least once a week for best results.