Makeup can be fun but sometimes, super painful! After all, no one wants to be left with mascara on their eyelids, right? Here are a few hacks you can rely on to make makeup application a lot easier…
1. Rub your mascara wand on a cotton pad, then on your lashes to elongate them. Follow this up by applying mascara as you always would.
2. Use an eye shadow primer on your nose to get rid of oily skin.
3. Use an inverted spoon to avoid getting any mascara on your lids.
4. Use a lip balm as an eye primer.
5. If you want to wear a shade of shadow as a lip colour, mix it with a bit of petroleum jelly and apply.