A setting spray is that common staple product which has a place in every woman’s vanity kit! And why not, after all setting sprays make your makeup last longer, keeps it in place and prevents it from melting. Whether you’re a pro or a newbie—you need this baby in your life.
While there are plenty of options out there in the market for you, have you ever thought of creating your own setting spray?
If your answer was no, this story is for you!
Here’s a quick guide on how to create your own DIY makeup setting spray with just 4 ingredients from your kitchen...
What You Will Need:
- 2 tbsp aloe vera
- 5 tbsp distilled water
- 1 tbsp rose water
- 2 drops lavender essential oil
- A spritzing bottle
- Start by adding 2 parts of fresh aloe vera gel and 5 parts of distilled water in a clear bowl. Mix until no lumps are left.
- Next, add a few drops of rose water and lavender essential oil in the bowl and stir well.
- Now, sterilise your spritzing bottle in some hot distilled water for good 5-10 minutes. Strain the solution into your sterilised spray bottle.
- Finally, store the bottle in a cool place for 24 hours before using it.
Shake well and use your refreshing makeup setting for a long-lasting makeup finish.
Image Courtesy: Pinterest