Want an easy way to get maximum effect on your nails? Marble nails are easy to get at home and they are very trendy! Here we give you step by step instructions to get marble nails in the comfort of your home!
What are marble nails?
They are very simply, what the name says, nails that have a marbled effect on them. It is achieved by adding a few drops of nail colour into a bowl of water and swirling them. You then dip your nails into the design created and they get transferred on to your nails. Sounds complicated? Don’t worry, just get your nail colours and follow the steps!
A few nail colours
A glass of water
A tooth pick
Clear top coat
- Apply a base coat on your nails, let dry.
- Cut strips of Scotch Tape and apply it around your nails to protect them from getting coloured – this means you have less cleaning up work to do!
- Take a wide bowl and fill it with water. Gently tap a few drops of nail paints on to the surface of the water so that they form concentric circles.
- Swirl the nail paint circles with a toothpick to form patterns.
- Dip your nails one by one into the patterns and gently pull your nail out.
- Remove the tape from around your nails and clean up the extra nail paint.
- Finish with a clear top coat of nail polish.
Some interesting nail polish combos to try from the newly launched Lakmé Color Crush Nail Art range: